Dream Street Productions Uses ATEM Television Studio ISO

Get all your news and announcements here!
  • Author

Grace McInnis

Blackmagic Design

Dream Street Productions Uses ATEM Television Studio ISO

PostMon May 06, 2024 7:49 pm

Blackmagic Design today announced that Dream Street Productions’ Founder Scott Braun has successfully grown his company from corporate A/V and video production to virtual live streaming events supported by a Blackmagic Design workflow, including ATEM Television Studio HD8 ISO live production switcher and Blackmagic URSA Broadcast G2 cameras.

Dream Street Productions is a Connecticut based video production and post production studio with corporate clients ranging from telecommunications to pharmaceuticals to one of the big five American tech companies. With a background in television production and newsroom broadcasting in the New York City market, Braun founded Dream Street Productions 20 years ago and has consistently adapted to the ever changing production landscape.

Braun attributes two decades in the industry and steady business growth to maintaining flexibility both in his mindset and his toolset. “Flexibility allows me to meet the demands of any project. If I don’t know how to do something, I learn it, and then if a client asks for something, I deliver it,” he said. “On the tech side, my workflow is backed by Blackmagic Design products, and their tools support virtually anything thrown my way.

For more information, please visit: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/media/ ... 0240424-01

Return to Announcements