Music Video GO!!! Shot with a Blackmagic Cinema Camera 6K

Get all your news and announcements here!
  • Author

Grace McInnis

Blackmagic Design

Music Video GO!!! Shot with a Blackmagic Cinema Camera 6K

PostMon May 06, 2024 8:46 pm

Blackmagic Design today announced that the music video for the popular rock band Hitsujibungaku’s latest song "GO!!!" was shot on Blackmagic Cinema Camera 6K digital film camera. The director, cinematographer and editor for the project was Kyotaro Hayashi of DRAWING AND MANUAL, a Tokyo based creative company.

Hitsujibungaku is a female trio alternative rock band known for hits like "more than words." Hayashi, as a filmmaker, has worked on numerous music videos in addition to advertising campaigns for global brands, installations and projection mappings. He often personally handles the cinematography for the films he directs and has used cameras from Blackmagic Design, including Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 12K, Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K, and Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera digital film cameras, for many of his projects.

Regarding “GO!!!,” Hayashi explained: "While the song has a strong pop vibe, I felt the lyrics conveyed timeless and significant messages. I wanted to create a graphical feel, incorporating rotating sticker like elements into a collage. Additionally, as the music has a slightly old school vibe, I included elements like iPods to evoke a sense of vintage culture. With lyrics like 'Let's go together,' I envisioned creating cute visuals by assembling numerous replicated figures against a white background, disregarding perspective."

For more information, please visit: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/media/ ... 0240501-01

Return to Announcements