PYXIS 6K

The place for questions about shooting with Blackmagic Cameras.
  • Author

focuspulling

Re: PYXIS 6K

PostMon Apr 29, 2024 4:40 pm

focusandshadow wrote:And one more question. Does anyone know the rough time we could expect from BP-U 30,60, and 90 batteries?

Some early estimates got posted at B&H: Blackmagic estimated 3 hours from a 98Wh battery, while staff estimated 5 (probably wrong). I bought an IndiPro generic BP-U65 5200mAh rated at 78Wh for under $50 there, looking forward to seeing how long that runs (a gamble, yeah). I'm definitely not paying Sony's typically bloated prices - avoiding Sony's pernicious pricing behavior is one of the reasons I ended up at Blackmagic in the first place.
Last edited by focuspulling on Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Moon | FocusPulling (.com) | On the art & technology of filmmaking
www.focuspulling.com | facebook.com/focuspulling | @focuspulling

rick.lang

PostMon Apr 29, 2024 5:01 pm

How many hours would you typically need to power the camera for a long shoot?
Rick Lang

timbutt2

PostMon Apr 29, 2024 5:46 pm

rick.lang wrote:How many hours would you typically need to power the camera for a long shoot?

I've had shoots that have gone 19-hours before. The longest day on set still remains 20-hours. But either way, I'd say 10-12 hours should be the usual goal for powering a camera. Anything longer than 12 starts annoying crew. And, trust me I hated doing any of those 14+ hour days.
"I'm well trained in the art of turning **** to gold." - Tim Buttner (timbutt2)

Cameras: URSA Mini Pro G2 & Pocket 6K Pro
Past: UM4.6K, P6K, BMCC 2.5K
Computers: iMac 5K (Mid 2020) & MacBook Pro Retina 15.4in (Mid 2018)

rick.lang

PostMon Apr 29, 2024 6:05 pm

My longest day was 12 hours not counting about two hours of travel time in 2019. Fortunately I’ve never had to repeat that as the client changed their approach. I think the very long hours on film sets are abusive to cast and crew. One in a blue moon may be tolerable, but not as a habit.
Rick Lang

focuspulling

PostMon Apr 29, 2024 6:07 pm

timbutt2 wrote:
rick.lang wrote:How many hours would you typically need to power the camera for a long shoot?

I've had shoots that have gone 19-hours before. The longest day on set still remains 20-hours. But either way, I'd say 10-12 hours should be the usual goal for powering a camera. Anything longer than 12 starts annoying crew. And, trust me I hated doing any of those 14+ hour days.

These are not thorough metrics, however: the difference between a camera being on standby and not actively shooting continuously, versus (for example) shooting a concert without pause, is exponentially huge as to power consumption (and overheating). Same for whether there's motion and detail in the frame, versus simplicity: power consumption is directly related to number-crunching -- think of how your laptop computer spins up its fan and gets hot once you start doing real work. That's why it's hilarious whenever YouTube fanboy vloggers point a camera at a flower pot and throw a timer onscreen, waiting for battery consumption and overheating...as if that helps anybody estimate actual usage.

rick.lang

PYXIS 6K

PostMon Apr 29, 2024 6:15 pm

Good point. In my case there were only pauses of a few minutes. I think I had 11 hours of footage in that concert. But my camera was on mains, not battery, power. And I did have a couple of breaks while my assistant took over.
Rick Lang

timbutt2

PostTue Apr 30, 2024 12:21 am

True. But on a film set you still have the camera on with monitor up for crew while lighting and blocking and all other things. So the camera is definitely on for the majority of the shoot.

And, yes there is a difference between shooting for 2-3 minutes for a take versus shooting for an entire 2-hour concert. The advantage of doing takes is that when the battery gets low you swap it out with a minimum pause in production. But a concert requires that camera being down for the time to swap batteries that you lose the footage to cut to. This is where I'd definitely prefer to AC power the camera to be safest.

Reports are you get 98Wh to last 3-hours on the PYXIS. That's not bad. Remember I'm getting 98Wh to last 2.5 hours on my UMPG2 with V-Mounts. So 3-hours on the PYXIS is pretty much on par.

I did some research and the Alexa 35 is getting about 3-hours with a CoreSWX 275Wh Helix B-Mount from a report I read. Yes, this is a massive difference in battery, but it at least gives some context that 3-hours is reasonable. I read the CoreSWX 360Wh Helix B-Mount gets 4-hours with the Alexa 35. I have someone I can reach out to confirm these numbers because they have an Alexa 35 and the CoreSWX 275Wh Helix B-Mount Batteries. I'll reach tomorrow.

Cary Knoop

PostTue Apr 30, 2024 12:29 am

timbutt2 wrote:And, yes there is a difference between shooting for 2-3 minutes for a take versus shooting for an entire 2-hour concert. The advantage of doing takes is that when the battery gets low you swap it out with a minimum pause in production. But a concert requires that camera being down for the time to swap batteries that you lose the footage to cut to. This is where I'd definitely prefer to AC power the camera to be safest.

It seems to me that if someone does not use AC with UPS (generator or battery) backup for live events he is doing something seriously wrong.

focuspulling

PostTue Apr 30, 2024 12:32 am

Cary Knoop wrote:
timbutt2 wrote:And, yes there is a difference between shooting for 2-3 minutes for a take versus shooting for an entire 2-hour concert. The advantage of doing takes is that when the battery gets low you swap it out with a minimum pause in production. But a concert requires that camera being down for the time to swap batteries that you lose the footage to cut to. This is where I'd definitely prefer to AC power the camera to be safest.

It seems to me that if someone does not use AC with UPS (generator or battery) backup for live events he is doing something seriously wrong.

Naively dogmatic. Many multicam scenarios lack AC power for at least one shot location, cannot have generator noise interfering, and last only an hour or two. Batteries, of course.

timbutt2

PostTue Apr 30, 2024 12:40 am

focuspulling wrote:
Cary Knoop wrote:

Naively dogmatic. Many multicam scenarios lack AC power for at least one shot location, cannot have generator noise interfering, and last only an hour or two. Batteries, of course.

Agreed. AC power would be ideal, but in many instances not practical. I've gotten 150Wh Batteries to last 3.5-hours on my UMPG2. That's plenty of time for a 2-3 hour concert. We'll have to see if a 150Wh Sony BP-U style battery can come into existence.

rick.lang

PostTue Apr 30, 2024 12:50 am

I agree, continuos power is essential for live events. We have occasional power outages but then my Cinegears 250 Wh battery is mounted on the camera and can continue without missing a frame for several hours. I also use two NP-F970 batteries mounted on the MixPre-6 II which also can continuously operate the camera and power my XLR mics should the mains power fail.
Rick Lang

timbutt2

PostTue Apr 30, 2024 1:15 am

I got confirmation. 275Wh gets 2.5 hours on just the Alexa 35. Because they're powering an external monitor and wireless transmitter they get 2hrs easily with each 275Wh.

That tracks with 98Wh on the UMPG2 for me. Thus 98Wh Sony BP-U on the PYXIS getting 2.5-3 hours would be good enough by comparison.

Jonesvideo

PostTue Apr 30, 2024 4:43 am

Awesome that this has 1500 nit brightness LCD panel for the built-in monitor, and has space for big batteries, and the connectors are not located on the operator side, etc.

I really wish it had 2 XLR audio inputs. The mini-jack allows for stereo input, but it's not a locking-type connector. Also a HDMI output would be aces

Pretty sick camera design though!
You share your vision, and we help you tell it visually.

https://jonesroadproductions.com/

Kingdombuilder

PostThu May 02, 2024 8:18 pm

ricardo marty wrote:The PYXIS 6K with a dji focus pro and the video assist would be great. But Ill wait to see the outcome.

Ricardo Marty

I share the same thought process as you. I'm waiting to see if they will add camera control through the Video Assist. If that happens it will open up a new thought process to the people that are down on it for the menu screen being on the side. Would sell alot more them as well.
After shooting with so many different cameras...
I'm Only Loyal To My God & My Creative Design, Not Brands

Kingdombuilder

PostThu May 02, 2024 8:31 pm

Trying to figure out what all comes with the camera. Wondering if the top Handle that is shown comes with the camera. It is definitely different from the Ursa Mini top handle. I don't see it being sold separately anywhere. I guess we will wait and see.

focuspulling

PostFri May 03, 2024 4:43 pm

Kingdombuilder wrote:Trying to figure out what all comes with the camera. Wondering if the top Handle that is shown comes with the camera. It is definitely different from the Ursa Mini top handle. I don't see it being sold separately anywhere. I guess we will wait and see.

There is footage from NAB showing the URSA Mini top handle on the PYXIS. But Blackmagic sadly reneged on their original promise to include mounting hardware with the new viewfinder: now that they've finally/belated created a SKU for the new viewfinder (https://bhpho.to/44rgRS6, there's an additional SKU costing about $150 just for mounting it. So the total investment is closer to $2k.

John Brawley

PostFri May 03, 2024 5:02 pm

EVF mounting bracket is as good as anything out there at Any price.

It’s really designed to go with the Ursa Cine.

The quality of the engineering it’s a bargain.

And for the first time ever you have interoperability between camera models.

JB
John Brawley ACS
Cinematographer
Currently - Los Angeles

John Brawley

PostFri May 03, 2024 5:05 pm

Here’s the Arri one. Cheap at $850

https://www.bandpro.com/arri-mvb-1-view ... 06140.html

JB
John Brawley ACS
Cinematographer
Currently - Los Angeles

focuspulling

PostFri May 03, 2024 5:07 pm

John Brawley wrote:EVF mounting bracket is as good as anything out there at Any price.

It’s really designed to go with the Ursa Cine.

The quality of the engineering it’s a bargain.

And for the first time ever you have interoperability between camera models.

JB

I repeat: on several videos and in print, Blackmagic reps declared that the new EVF will come with all the mounting hardware needed.

The company has earned trust that they are always pricing product releases as affordably as possible, but you are still overlooking this inconsistency as their de facto field rep.

I love the USB-C direction they're going in with integrated power delivery plus DisplayPort video in a universal format. Missed opportunity and inconsistent, though, that the ability to lock it down via thumbscrew doesn't appear to exist at the EVF itself, even though it does at the camera port.
Last edited by focuspulling on Fri May 03, 2024 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John Brawley

PostFri May 03, 2024 5:10 pm

Maybe use it first and then complain about it ?

JB
John Brawley ACS
Cinematographer
Currently - Los Angeles

focuspulling

PostFri May 03, 2024 5:13 pm

John Brawley wrote:Maybe use it first and then complain about it ?

JB

Your emotional comment adds nothing to this discussion.

rick.lang

PostFri May 03, 2024 5:15 pm

focuspulling wrote:…but you are still overlooking this inconsistency as their de facto field rep...

Please let us enjoy your justified observations in this post minus this inaccurate characterization of John Brawley.
Rick Lang

John Brawley

PostFri May 03, 2024 5:32 pm

The value of the camera is outstanding.

The EVF is as good as the very best EVFs out there.

The mounting bracket is very good and yes it locks off.

Maybe you saw a video of some guy saying it was included. Maybe you read it somewhere.

Maybe you’re just wrong and mistook talking about the Ursa Cine EVF package by mistake?

Maybe the guy on your video didn’t know because he learned about it the day before NAB opened?

Doesn’t change the value proposition. There’s nothing that comes close.

JB
John Brawley ACS
Cinematographer
Currently - Los Angeles

ricardo marty

PostFri May 03, 2024 5:38 pm

focuspulling wrote:[quote="Kingdombuilder" But Blackmagic sadly reneged on their original promise to include mounting hardware with the new viewfinder: now that they've finally/belated created a SKU for the new viewfinder (https://bhpho.to/44rgRS6, there's an additional SKU costing about $150 just for mounting it. So the total investment is closer to $2k.

That EVF mounting hardware doesn't seem to difficult to build with small rig or similar
3rd party makers. Probably at half the cost.

Ricardo Marty
DVR_S 18.5, Asus ProArt PD5, 2.5 GHz i7 16-Core 64GB of 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM GeForce RTX 3070 1TB M.2 NVMe Window 11, LenovoLegion 2.6 i7 10750h 2.6, 64gb 3200mhz, rtx 2060, 1tb ssd M.2 Win 11 BenQ PD3420Q, Sony FS700R, Bmp4k, Sony A6700. PreSonus AudioBox

focuspulling

PostFri May 03, 2024 5:45 pm

John Brawley wrote:The value of the camera is outstanding.

Maybe you saw a video of some guy saying it was included. Maybe you read it somewhere.

Maybe you’re just wrong and mistook talking about the Ursa Cine EVF package by mistake?

Maybe the guy on your video didn’t know because he learned about it the day before NAB opened?

JB
Emotional again. Whereas, I am noting that Blackmagic personally and explicitly said it would be included (and product photos still show it inclusive). And I clearly made no reference to the mounting bracket "locking off" - I wrote in plain English about the USB-C connection, that "the ability to lock it down via thumbscrew doesn't appear to exist at the EVF itself, even though it does at the camera port." Your skimming blind defense of all things Blackmagic disserves their fine reputation, who listen to not any one customer such as you, but in totality, unemotionally, improving their products constantly. We're here because we like them (and don't need you for anything).

John Brawley

PostFri May 03, 2024 5:49 pm

The EVF cable locks off at the EVF.

JB
John Brawley ACS
Cinematographer
Currently - Los Angeles

focuspulling

PostFri May 03, 2024 5:51 pm

John Brawley wrote:The EVF cable locks off at the EVF.

JB

Thanks for clarifying if true; the official pictures obscure the feature and make it look impossible because the cable format's universal thumbscrew mount is above or below the horizontal port, so this remains to be seen.

John Brawley

PostFri May 03, 2024 6:33 pm

John Brawley ACS
Cinematographer
Currently - Los Angeles

Robert Niessner

PostFri May 03, 2024 9:47 pm

Kingdombuilder wrote:Trying to figure out what all comes with the camera. Wondering if the top Handle that is shown comes with the camera. It is definitely different from the Ursa Mini top handle. I don't see it being sold separately anywhere. I guess we will wait and see.

As it has been with all BMD cameras, you can see what’s included in the package at the bottom of this page:

https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/produc ... s/W-BOX-01

What's Included

Blackmagic PYXIS 6K
Lens turret dust cap
PYXIS Standard Plate
PYXIS SSD Plate
60W power supply with locking connector and international adapters
Welcome booklet
DaVinci Resolve Studio activation key

Accessories

Optional Accessories
Blackmagic URSA Cine Handle
Blackmagic URSA Cine EVF
Blackmagic PYXIS Rosette Plate
Saying "Thx for help!" is not a crime.
--------------------------------
Robert Niessner
LAUFBILDkommission
Graz / Austria
Blackmagic Camera Blog (German):
http://laufbildkommission.wordpress.com

Read the blog in English via Google Translate:
http://tinyurl.com/pjf6a3m

Robert Niessner

PostFri May 03, 2024 10:02 pm

focuspulling wrote:

JB

Thanks for clarifying if true; the official pictures obscure the feature and make it look impossible because the cable format's universal thumbscrew mount is above or below the horizontal port, so this remains to be seen.

You can see the screw in the official pictures - seems you haven’t looked that hard:

Robert Niessner
LAUFBILDkommission
Graz / Austria

focuspulling

PostFri May 03, 2024 10:25 pm

Robert Niessner wrote:
focuspulling wrote:

JB

You can see the screw in the official pictures - seems you haven’t looked that hard:

On the URSA...

Robert Niessner

PostFri May 03, 2024 10:42 pm

focuspulling wrote:
Robert Niessner wrote:
focuspulling wrote:Thanks for clarifying if true; the official pictures obscure the feature and make it look impossible because the cable format's universal thumbscrew mount is above or below the horizontal port, so this remains to be seen.

On the URSA...

The image above is from the PYXIS. But why would that matter as you were asking if the EVF has a cable lock - which it does. And that’s not depending on the camera you mount it to.
Robert Niessner
LAUFBILDkommission
Graz / Austria

Michel Rabe

PostFri May 03, 2024 10:43 pm

focuspulling wrote:

JB

Emotional again. .

Says the guy who went on the most emotional and weird anti-ProRes rant just one page earlier.

focuspulling

PostFri May 03, 2024 10:47 pm

Michel Rabe wrote:
focuspulling wrote:

JB

Emotional again. .

Says the guy who went on the most emotional and weird anti-ProRes rant just one page earlier.

Nope, unemotional commentary: https://forum.blackmagicdesign.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=199320&start=300#p1041470

I do see though that a very chummy cigar club has developed here ("I've got your back!"); I never applied to be a member, but you do you.

Kingdombuilder

PostSat May 04, 2024 2:13 am

Robert Niessner wrote:

As it has been with all BMD cameras, you can see what’s included in the package at the bottom of this page:

What's Included

Blackmagic PYXIS 6K
Lens turret dust cap
PYXIS Standard Plate
PYXIS SSD Plate
Welcome booklet

Accessories

Optional Accessories
Blackmagic URSA Cine EVF

Thank you for help my brother, I'm new to Blackmagic gear.

Howard Roll

PostSat May 04, 2024 2:22 am

Cary Knoop wrote:

As someone professionally employed in multicam production for over two decades I can tell y’all that UPSs are really only deployed for mixers, switchers, and lighting desks. There’s not much do be done for backup when you’re using 5-7 400 amp 3 phase services. Basically you want a backup for consoles that have a long boot cycles.

Good Luck

scorsesefan

PostSat May 04, 2024 2:24 am

Kingdombuilder wrote:
Robert Niessner wrote:

What's Included

Blackmagic PYXIS 6K
Lens turret dust cap
PYXIS Standard Plate
PYXIS SSD Plate
Welcome booklet

Accessories

Optional Accessories
Blackmagic URSA Cine EVF

Thank you for help my brother, I'm new to Blackmagic gear.

Flint, huh? Say hi to Michael Moore ;)

WahWay

PostSat May 04, 2024 4:17 am

Coming from dSLR I have long desired for BMD to come up with the dSLR formfactor and was overjoyed when the Pocket 4k came out. I understand box formfactor is convenient for others but the Pyxis and the controversy it has already created not least additional cost and inconvenient percieved or real is exactly the reason why I prefer the Pocket. I wish it was made of the same metal casing as the Pyxis and with BMCC6K an extra CFexpress card and I would gladly pay the extra £400 to make it the same price as the Pyxis.

Rigging up the Pyxis to become useable its comes close in price, size and weight to the UMP G2 and the latter is hands down the superior camera.

rNeil H

PostSat May 04, 2024 4:43 pm

Forums can be hilarious at times. Focuspuller just needs to chill a bit, I mean, being so disagreeable while dissing of comments by the one person here who's actually used the kit F-P is complaining about, it just seems silly ... :-)

And as a happy owner of a BMPCC4K, I'm looking at the Pyxis and thinking that's likely my "terminal" camera. Making my BMPCC4K setup my b cam. The UG whatever that some prefer doesn't interest me as much.

But then, everyone's mileage always varies ...

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

focuspulling

PostSat May 04, 2024 5:13 pm

rNeil H wrote:Forums can be hilarious at times. Focuspuller just needs to chill a bit, I mean, being so disagreeable while dissing of comments by the one person here who's actually used the kit F-P is complaining about, it just seems silly ... :-)

And as a happy owner of a BMPCC4K, I'm looking at the Pyxis and thinking that's likely my "terminal" camera. Making my BMPCC4K setup my b cam. The UG whatever that some prefer doesn't interest me as much.

But then, everyone's mileage always varies ...

Neil, you're the notorious deputized Adobe rep at the Premiere forums who instantly defends against all reports of bugs and crashes and feature deficits, on behalf of a billionaire corporation against which Blackmagic is an elixir. Incompatible.

I share your amusement about forum culture for different reasons: there's a fragility here, where dissenting opinions get taken emotionally, combined with a strange cult deference to folks like Brawley who skims and avoids substance, but gets early access to trials. Nobody's in charge (but civility and staying on-topic, absolutely necessary).

rNeil H

PostSat May 04, 2024 5:49 pm

Still having troubles reading. Ah well. I think it's because of your need to assign motives to others rather than simply reading the words as-is.

I'm no ANY corporation fan bois ... apparently you have been rather selective in reading. I've pissed off quite a number of Adobe staffers over the years. Received nasty emails and suchlike on several occasions, because I don't echo the appropriate views.

Been included, then pointedly dumped, from their "ACP" (or whatever they call it this month) volunteer group on account of staffers being hacked with my non-corporate attitude.

I've posted epic rants about stupid decisions among other things. And been around enough internal discussions, to be able to comment that motives assumptions by some folks were absurd. Not that the staffers appreciated my comments as to what motivations do seem valid for internal operations.

I like learning and getting as well as giving assistance to others. And along the way, have tried to help some folks who seem bent on insisting that everyone and everything is driven by nefarious motives they can most properly interpret for us.

And most of the time, if I've been around the folks who made the decisions, it's clear that the motives assigned to them weren't even considered during the actual process.

Doesn't make any difference if I agree with a decision or not. I *can* differentiate between my druthers and how others may view things. I even can defend decisions I personally disagree with, because I recognize the value of that decision for others.

That alone seems to set me apart from most people.

As in Adobe and BlackMagic have very different profit models. Both equally as valid. And profits *must* be a primary consideration for any company or it will quickly cease to exist. Been supporting myself in business over 40 years. No apologies to anyone.

I never, ever assume anyone else sees things as I do. I do assume I have no clue about the motives of people I don't know.

I've made numerous public comments critical of decisions by both Adobe staffers and BlackMagic. I have made comments positive about the products of both companies. And I do use products of both when they suit my needs.

These are tools. Fancy hammers. Made by humans. All humans are imperfect. Therefore, anything made by any one human or group of humans will also be imperfect.

That's Life. Deal with it.

And reading the motivation tea leaves ... well, it just looks silly.

Michel Rabe

PostSat May 04, 2024 5:51 pm

focuspulling wrote:[
Neil, you're the notorious deputized Adobe rep at the Premiere forums who instantly defends against all reports of bugs and crashes and feature deficits, on behalf of a billionaire corporation against which Blackmagic is an elixir. Incompatible.

I share your amusement about forum culture for different reasons: there's a fragility here, where dissenting opinions get taken emotionally, combined with a strange cult deference to folks like Brawley who skims and avoids substance, but gets early access to trials. Nobody's in charge (but civility and staying on-topic, absolutely necessary).

Please go out and touch some grass.

John Brawley

PostSat May 04, 2024 6:00 pm

Funny that the only one lashing out with an emotional tone and personal attacks is the one who’s complaining about emotion and personal attacks.

Maybe time to start reporting posts.

JB
John Brawley ACS
Cinematographer
Currently - Los Angeles

focuspulling

PostSat May 04, 2024 6:03 pm

John Brawley wrote:Funny that the only one lashing out with an emotional tone and personal attacks is the one who’s complaining about emotion and personal attacks.

Maybe time to start reporting posts.

JB

I'm in favor of staying exclusively on topic and never referring to feelings or point of view. This is a technical forum.

John Brawley

PostSat May 04, 2024 6:06 pm

You’re literally posting the opposite of what you claim you want. Maybe practice what you preach?

JB
John Brawley ACS
Cinematographer
Currently - Los Angeles

timbutt2

PostSat May 04, 2024 11:00 pm

So based on what I spent to PL modify my P6KPro and for the extra accessories to rig it out I’d probably buy the PYXIS PL today. But I would probably elect to use it in Super 35 mode majority of the time for the better rolling shutter.

So I’m not saying that I’m not happy Blackmagic did this design. I’m simply stating it’s a pass at the moment for me as I’ll wait for the next model due to having satisfaction with what I currently have.

Remember the saying: “the best camera to make your project is the camera you have.” We all have our desires for specs and all.

Yet, if I’m going to start saving for a new camera it’s going to be the $25K I need to invest in the URSA Cine 12K system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fabián Aguirre

PostSat May 04, 2024 11:52 pm

focuspulling wrote:This is a technical forum.

Cinematography is purely a technical pursuit?

Emotionally,

Fabián
Fabián Aguirre
Cinematographer / Steadicam Operator
www.theunderstory.co

Howard Roll

PostSun May 05, 2024 12:32 am

Fabián Aguirre wrote:

Emotionally,

Fabián

Cinematography is no more technical than pastry, give my love to Gold Coast, I sorely miss it on a Sunday.

Good Luck

Fabián Aguirre

PostSun May 05, 2024 1:16 am

Howard Roll wrote:
Cinematography is no more technical than pastry, give my love to Gold Coast, I sorely miss it on a Sunday.

Good Luck

I quite like the sound of that. I’ll try to remember that on my next failed attempt at making croissants.

Let me know if you ever find yourself near the Sonoma Coast, Howard. Drinks on me.
Fabián Aguirre
Cinematographer / Steadicam Operator
www.theunderstory.co

focuspulling

PostSun May 05, 2024 2:45 am

Fabián Aguirre wrote:

Emotionally,

Fabián

It's (almost?) universally understood (and evident if you've paid attention) that this forum topic called Cinematography never ever discusses the style or technique or art of cinematography at all. It means "Cameras," as Blackmagic literally subtitles it, "The place for questions about shooting with Blackmagic Cameras." Stay on topic?
PreviousNext

Return to Cinematography