Support for Blackmagic Cloud issues...

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Gene Kochanowsky

Support for Blackmagic Cloud issues...

PostTue Dec 27, 2022 2:47 pm

Is there a place to contact specifically for issues involving Blackmagic Cloud?

I was not having any issues connecting to cloud when yesterday for multi user projects, it started to do the following:

1. I can launch DR
2. Select Cloud
3. It returns the libraries I have in the cloud and selects the last library I've worked on.
4. After a delay of tens of seconds I can select the last project I've worked on in that library.
5. The project opens.
6. When I click anything DR hangs

I have an associate working in another location that is not experiencing this issue.

If this is not the right place for this can someone forward this to the right place?

Thanks.

bbeard

Re: Support for Blackmagic Cloud issues...

PostTue Nov 28, 2023 5:00 pm

I'm looking for the same. A payment for my Project subscription lapsed whilst I was on holiday and now my Projects are disabled despite me re-doing payment, but there's no obvioud way of getting support anywhere for teh Cloud services!! Please could someone point me in the right direction as this is a live production

Devon Collins

PostTue Feb 27, 2024 4:01 pm

I had the same problem. I only get the message that my database is loading or disabled. The "project library disabled" switch is greyed out and won't let me "on" it. Really need some assistance here.
Devon V. Collins
stimulifilm.com

System:
MICROSOFT WIN PRO 11
AMD AMD RYZEN 9 7950X
ASROCK RX7900XT PG 20GO
TEAMGROUP 64GB D5 6000

AJKinOHIO

PostSun Mar 10, 2024 11:46 pm

So no one has gotten feedback on this? I'm having issues just logging into the cloud.
ajk
-------
www.portagelakesmedia.com

acgourley

PostSat May 04, 2024 5:44 pm

Yeah I have a very clear issue (project has been "Deleting..." for a month) and I have no idea how to ask a human about it.

Return to DaVinci Resolve