Problem with Fusion(Global out getting stuck)

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

muedesu

Problem with Fusion(Global out getting stuck)

PostThu Apr 25, 2024 4:43 pm

Hello, I'm kind of new to Davinci Resolve and was working on my project with fusion where I encountered a problem.

So I have a clip showing a desktop with a PC monitor, and I was trying to do a screen replacement of the monitor using the planar tracker with a corner pin.

I lined up 4 clips that I wanted to insert into one track, made it into 1 fusion clip, insert it into the fusion of the PC monitor clip as a mediain2, and linked it into the planar tracker. Since the PC monitor clip is a trimmed clip, I had to move the global in/out of the fusion clip to the right frame(which starts at 111) but as soon as I do that, the end of the keyframe is stuck at 140.

My fusion clip has 140 frame, and if the start frame is 111, the end should be at 251. The inspector appears to be showing the correct numbers, but not the keyframe and the result(fusion clip getting cut halfway)

why is this happening? am I missing out on something.

here's a video of it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EgoIl5 ... sp=sharing

I'm running on Davinci Resolve 18.6.6 build 7 (Free Version)
Window 10 version 22H2 OS build 19045.4291
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
16GB RAM

muedesu

Re: Problem with Fusion(Global out getting stuck)

PostMon Apr 29, 2024 3:30 pm

anyone?

Return to DaVinci Resolve