BMD Cloud Presentations

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

hologramproductions

BMD Cloud Presentations

PostSat Apr 27, 2024 5:48 pm

I recently signed up for Blackmagic Cloud so I could have a client provide some feedback on some content that I'm working on. I decided to use the "Presentations" feature that looked like a good fit, but it has been the worst possible first-run experience. I invited my client via the Presentation itself.

The link to accept asked him to create an account and asked for a ton of unnecessary information like mailing address. Then after creating the account, instead of taking him directly to the clips that were uploaded in the Presentation, It asked him to create a NEW Presentation and he was utterly lost.

I tested this by invited myself via another email and cannot make this product work at all. Suggestions welcome.

leaoxp

Re: BMD Cloud Presentations

PostTue Apr 30, 2024 5:57 am

For my experience, clientes review does not work properly if they have to create an account and log in. The clientes DON´T want to do any unnecessary steps to use the review. So, the perfect way is just have a invite link, just the way frame.io works..... you give the client the link, he access it and he is ready to go! Please BM, is that possible some day ?

Ryan Bloomer

Re: BMD Cloud Presentations

PostTue Apr 30, 2024 12:31 pm

+1 whole heartedly agree here.

I would have tried using Presentations yesterday if I could just send a link for someone to review.

Return to DaVinci Resolve