Dongle stopped working

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

egor44

Dongle stopped working

PostFri May 03, 2024 3:54 pm

I have a dongle from a camera, i think from 2017 , last time i tried it worked fine a year ago, not anymore. Tried in 2 different computers, windows finds device as HID-comliant vendor.defined device, so all good from my end. Got automated response from support that they dont support davinci issues.

Username

Re: Dongle stopped working

PostFri May 03, 2024 4:32 pm

Hi there

Take a look at the FAQ and a bit down you will find how to produce and post the needed logs and information.
Without those, help will be close to impossible to give. :)

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=90190
Grew up with a Nikon FM
Resolve & Fusion Studio 18.6
MBP M1 16GB/1TB
MM M1 16GB/512GB TB4 1TB & 2TB
MM i7 16GB/1TB & PowerColor Vega 56 8GB

Peter Chamberlain

Blackmagic Design

Re: Dongle stopped working

PostSat May 04, 2024 4:22 am

egor44 wrote:I have a dongle from a camera, i think from 2017 , last time i tried it worked fine a year ago, not anymore. Tried in 2 different computers, windows finds device as HID-comliant vendor.defined device, so all good from my end. Got automated response from support that they dont support davinci issues.

If the dongle came with a BMD camera and you have the original invoice for the camera that serial number is the reference for support of the dongle. Go back to support with that information.
DaVinci Resolve Product Manager

Return to DaVinci Resolve