Davinci Resolve Studio is crushing in weird circumstances

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

ouunii

Davinci Resolve Studio is crushing in weird circumstances

PostTue May 07, 2024 3:35 pm

Hello,
I have a weird problem, I'm editing a simple fusion clip, which has 3D particles, some light and that's pretty much it. I am trying to add a 3DText to the clip nothing unusual but when I'm trying to edit the 3DText the program crushes. It happens everytime I try to edit the text: size, what's written or position.
I tried uninstalling the program, installing it again (18.6.6 version), installing the older version 18.6.5 and nothing helps. Even when I redone everything from scratch, created new project, new fusion clip, everything, it happened again. I have no clue at this point what could possibly cause this issue.
You can see how it looks like when it freezes on the screenshot in the attachments.
It doesn't really crush just says "not responding" and I have to close it with Task Manager, although in the Task Manager it doesn't say that the program is not responding. I tried waiting but it doesn't unfreeze.
I really hope someone can help, I couldn't find any solution on the internet.
Thanks in advance.
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-05-07 171829.png
The moment when it freezes
Screenshot 2024-05-07 171829.png (257.05 KiB) Viewed 116 times

Return to DaVinci Resolve